The purpose of the Bowden Quality Control Program is to set forth the general requirements and quality control methods/practices, which will guide employees in performance of the professional services offered by Bowden Construction. These procedures are instituted to ensure company and subcontractor construction activities are completed in accordance with approved drawings, specifications, applicable codes, standards, and contractual requirements.
Our QA/QC Technicians are experienced in the following:
- weld inspection, weld tracking
- material coordination, verification and tracking
- paint and coatings inspection
- civil/concrete inspection
- job book auditing procedures
Quality Assurance/Quality Control
Bowden Construction © All Rights Reserved.