Founded in Tyler, Texas in early 1940 by Mr. William H. Bowden, the first completed contract dates back to December 4, 1942, between Mr. Bowden and the West Texas Gas Company for the installation of two Type 10 Twin Bessemer Compressor Units.
As the company grew, Mr. Bowden's son, Billy Bowden, and a young chemical engineer named Otis Hunter bought the company. In 1953, Otis Hunter bought Bowden Construction and incorporated the company. Hunter Senior ran Bowden Construction until 1994 when Mr. Hunter's sons bought the company and remain the present day owners.
Today, with a cadre of experienced superintendents and project management staff, Bowden Construction is regularly involved in the construction of grass-roots compressor stations and large scale gas processing plant projects and has continued to build successful relationships with our clients in the oil and gas industry.
For over 65 years Bowden Construction has specialized in the construction and installation of oil and gas processing plants, oil storage terminals, tank batteries and compressor stations.
Bowden Construction © All Rights Reserved.